Sunday, April 14, 2013

Respond to Ariana's Post on Justin Bieber Cards

I do not think that it is a smart idea to be instilling in the back of small children's mind that they should get a debit or a credit card just because Justin Bieber is on it. It is supporting over spending and misuse of funds. It is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard of. I feel sorry for parents who actually agree to sign their children up for a debit or a credit card just because Justin Bieber is on it. Are people really that obsessed? I mean I guess we are all different I know for a fact that I would never get that for myself nor ever would I be seen carrying that, EMBARRASSING. I could however see many parents giving their kids anything they wanted and by getting them this card it could get them to hush up for a bit and and teach the wonders of overspending and not budgeting their money or their parents money. This is probably one of the most ridiculous scams I have ever heard of.



If you were a parent would you allow your child to get a Justin Bieber card?

No comments:

Post a Comment