Sunday, April 28, 2013

Response to Ariana's Post Comedy Central Through Twitter

I think that it is very impersonal that everything now takes place on the internet or through cell phone broadcast. It is not fair for those who enjoy actually seeing face to face interaction. It is actually quite disappointing. I find it to be unhelpful when you go in and look at the situation. I want to actually see the routine and what is happening not just watch and read a conversation on the internet. It is shocking actually that this whole festival will just be on Twitter. In the past I have enjoyed viewing Comedy Centrals five day festival and now the only way I can tune in is through Twitter. No thanks, in this case I will pass. Not interested in any of this it is quite disturbing that everything has to be done through social media that now people cannot even have decent conversation if it is not through social media. Sometimes I wish that times were different.

Have you fallen victim to social media and find yourself following it constantly?

No comments:

Post a Comment